KOHR Golf in Natick is the sixth The First Tee of Massachusetts programming location. KOHR Golf features a state-of-the-art driving range and practice center with 61 public hitting bays. For more information about this facility, visit kohrgolf.com.
Come to KOHR Golf for the first season of summer programming in Natick. Classes will be held two days per week and are perfect for the beginner golfer. No experience is needed.
- Dates: July 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30; August 5, 6, 12, 13. Potential make-up days for weather would be August 19 and August 20.
- Times: Ages 7-11— 8:00 am – 9:30 am; Ages 12-17 — 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Classes are held 2 days/week, Sunday & Monday
- Each class is 1.5 hours
- Cost is $99/participant
- No experience needed
- This initial class will be capped at 15 participants (per age group) on a first-come-first-served basis
About the Program
- These PLAYer level classes are geared for entry level into The First Tee certification program no matter the golf skill ability or age of the participant. Participants are introduced to playing the game of golf while learning The First Tee Code of Conduct, The First Tee Nine Core Values, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the sport, and developing a young person’s golf skills.
- Each week will feature new lessons, skills and fun with our enthusiastic team of coaches.
- Clubs and equipment provided for anyone who does not have their own.
- Participants will learn all aspects of the game of golf in addition to being active learners in The First Tee Life Skills Experience.
Click here to register online. Any questions can be directed to Kyle Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.