William J. devine golf course at franklin park
In an ongoing effort to expand programming and service an even broader group of children from across the state, The First Tee of Massachusetts is now in its 3rd season of providing programs at the William J. Devine Golf Course @ Franklin Park.
Summer’s over but the golf fun continues at The First Tee of Massachusetts at Franklin Park! The program is free for City of Boston residents and $75.00 for non-residents (TFT MA staff will contact non-residents for payment after registration is received).
Group #1 – Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct. 21, Ages 7-11, 11 am – 12:45 pm [FULL]
Group #2 – Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct. 21, Ages 12+, 11 am – 12:45 pm [FULL]
Group #3 – Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct. 21, Ages 7-11, 1:30 pm – 3:15 pm [FULL]
Group #4 – Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct. 21, Ages 12+, 1:30 pm – 3:15 pm [FULL]
- Enrollment limited to 15 participants per group
- Each week will feature new lessons, skills and fun with our enthusiastic team of coaches!
About the Program
- Participants receive 12 hours of program time
- No experience needed
- Clubs and equipment provided for anyone who does not have their own
- Participants will learn all aspects of the game of golf in addition to being active learners in The First Tee Life Skills Experience
- Click here to register online. To be placed on a waiting list for sessions marked “FULL”, or for any questions regarding the program, please email Kyle Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.