2023 Amateur Public Links Championship
- Any amateur golfers who have an active Mass Golf Membership at a public golf course.
- (a course/club that provides playing opportunities for the general public seven days a week)
- Handicap Index® not exceeding 12.0 (at the time of registration).
- Have played and posted 5 rounds at any Mass Golf member club/course within 12 months of the entry close date.
- Players who have playing privileges at any private club are ineligible, with the exception of:
- a) Players competing on a school golf team, provided those privileges are limited to scheduled practices and competitions; or
- b) Players employed by a private club, provided their playing privileges
- I. Are limited in nature;
- II. Are consistent with those offered to other employees;
- III. Do not allow participation in any club tournaments
- IV. Players employed by a private club must obtain an active Mass Golf Membership at a public golf course.
> 6/26 – Cranberry Valley GC (Harwich)
> 6/29 – Gardner Municipal GC (Gardner)
2022 Championship Highlights