2023 Women’s Mid-Amateur Championship for the Keyes Cup
Cape Cod National Golf Club
Brewster | September 18 – 19 (Mon-Tue)
ENTRY FEE: $200 (Championship & Tournament Division) & $115 (Flighted Division)
CHAMPIONSHIP REGISTRATION WILL OPEN – WED., MAY 10th at 10:00am
ENTRY CLOSE: Thursday August 24th, 2023, at 5:00pm
- Any female amateur golfer (age 25+ as of Sept. 18, 2023) who has an active Mass Golf Membership.
- Handicap Index® not exceeding 36.0 (at the time of registration).
- Championship & Tournament Division(s) – Handicap Index® 18.0 or lower
- Flighted Division (formerly the B, C, D, and E) – Handicap Index® 14.0 or higher (36.0 max)
- Competitors with a Handicap Index® between 14.0 and 18.0 will have the option to compete in the Championship/Tournament Division(s) OR the Flighted Division
- All Competitors in the Flighted Division will be placed into evenly distributed flights (1, 2, 3, etc.) after entries close.
- Have played and posted 5 rounds at any Mass Golf member club/course within 12 months of the entry close date.
Championship & Tournament Division(s) – 2 Days, 36-holes, stroke play
Flighted Division (formerly the B, C, D & E) – 1 Day, 18-holes, stroke play
2022 Championship Highlights