2023 Women’s Play Day
Meadow Brook Golf Club
Reading, MA | July 10
2:00 PM Shotgun Start
ENTRY FEE: $100 Per Individual
REGISTRATION OPENS: May 16, 2023 at 10:00 AM
ENTRY CLOSE: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM
The 2023 Women’s Play Day is a non-competitive, Shamble format, golf event designed for golfers who have never participated in a Mass Golf Event before.
The Women’s Play Day Shamble aims to introduce women to the world of Mass Golf in a fun and inviting fashion! We hope your participation in this event will spark your interest in participating in other Mass Golf Events such as our Women’s Team Tournaments, Mixed Team & Parent/Child Tournaments, and our Women’s Championships.
- One 18-hole round of golf
- Practice range access, including range balls
- Golf Cart
- Lunch will be provided
- 18 holes.
- Individual Shamble format in a group of 3 or 4.
- A Shamble format is played as follows:
- Each golfer hits a tee shot and the best tee shot is selected.
- Everyone plays their next shot from the location of the best tee shot.
- From there, each golfer can finish the hole playing their own ball, or pick up anytime and enjoy the view!
- Open to any anyone who identifies as a female golfer and has a Mass Golf Membership.
- *Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- Participants can sign up with a maximum of 3 other golfers to create a foursome.
- Participants can also sign up by themselves and will be paired with other golfers.
*Priority for this event will be given to registrants who have not participated in a Mass Golf Tournament in the past.
- Those interested in participating in this event are invited to register HERE.
- After you finish registering, ALL golfers will be placed on the PENDING registration list in order to provide priority to those who have never played in a Mass Golf event.
- You will be contacted by email if you will be taken off the pending registration list and placed on the confirmed roster.
- Registration closes on June 22nd and your registration status will be confirmed by email.
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS