- Golfer Benefits
Mass Golf will continue to use Golf Genius for online event registration. Registrations for the Mass Open Championship will be done using Golf Genius.
Registration Open Dates
Registrations for the Mass Open will “open” on Tuesday, March 7th at 10:00am.
Event Registration Profile Required
All competitors will need to create an “event registration profile” in Golf Genius if they have not yet created one. This profile will be your “go to” account for all future Mass Golf event registrations .Please see below for step-by-step instructions on how to create your Golf Genius profile.
Already have a Golf Genius profile?
Anyone who has created a Golf Genius profile in the past with a specific golf course or another association will still need to register for an account. However, please be sure to use the same email address and password that you used when creating a profile at a specific golf course or with another association.
1) Click on the following link to be brought to the Player Profile Registration | Log-in page: massgolfregister.golfgenius.com
2) Click the “Click Here to Register” button outlined in pink on IMAGE #1 and then click the “Register without GHIN number” button outlined in pink on IMAGE #2 .
3) Fill out all required portions of the Registration Form and click “Register”
4) A notice of your newly created player profile will be sent to a member of the Mass Golf Championship Department to be verified. Once verified, you will receive an email that your profile has been verified and you will be able to register for events.
1) Find the schedule for Championships under the “Events Schedules” tab. Please note, the event schedules are not available at this time – but please see the link below for the updated championship schedule on MassGolf.org.
2023 EVENT SCHEDULES: Championships
2) Find (and click on) the Massachusetts Open Championship.
Note: If you are ineligible for the event, by hovering your cursor over “Register Now”, you will see why you are ineligible
3) To register for a qualifier (or as exempt player), click on the “Register Now…” button. You will then be prompted to select the qualifying site of your choice.
Note: players are permitted to play in one qualifying round per championship. If you wish to change qualifying site after registering for a qualifier, please contact a member of the Mass Golf Championship Department directly.
If you are ineligible for an event due to not meeting the eligibility requirements, you won’t be able to select on a new registration (see below).
If you are experiencing issues creating an account or logging into an account, please refer to our TROUBLESHOOTING AND FAQ PAGE.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Kevin Eldridge – email@example.com – (774) 430-9103