- Golfer Benefits
Continuing in 2023, Mass Golf will be using Golf Genius for online event registration. Registrations for all championships, women’s championships, women’s tournaments, mixed team and parent/child tournaments will be done using Golf Genius. Please note that the registration process for Member Days, Spring Teams and Fall Cup will NOT be part of this process.
Registration Open Dates
Event registration will “open” on Thursday, March 2nd for a select number of events. Complete Registration Open Schedule for all Mass Golf events can be found by clicking the link.
Event Registration “Player Profile” Required
If you have not competed in a Mass Golf event or created a Player Profile in Golf Genius since 2021, please see below for step-by-step instructions on how to create your Golf Genius profile.
Already have a Golf Genius profile?
Anyone who has created a Golf Genius profile in the past with your home club or another association will still need to register for an account. However, please be sure to use the same email address and password that you used when creating a profile at your home club or with another association.
1) Click on the following link to be brought to the Player Profile Registration | Log-in page: massgolfregister.golfgenius.com
2) Click the “Click Here to Register” button outlined in pink below and enter your GHIN Number and Last Name
You must have an active Mass Golf Membership to create your player profile. If you do not have an active Mass Golf Membership or would like to obtain one, please click here to do so via the Members Now! program, or contact your home club to have them activate (reactivate) you in the club’s system.
3) Fill out all required portions of the Registration Form and click “Register”
4) Confirm Email & Username via confirmation email
5) Your profile has been created and you may now register for Mass Golf events
1) Players can find the 2023 schedules for Championships, Women’s Championships, Women’s Tournaments and Mixed Team & Parent/Child Tournaments under the “Events Schedules” tab. These pages will direct you to the Mass Golf Championship landing pages. For each Qualifier/Championship you would like to enter – click on the “Registration Now Available” to sign up for that specific Qualifier/Championship.
To register for a qualifier for an applicable championship, you can register for the qualifier by clicking on the championship you are looking to qualify for on the Mass Golf website. You will then be prompted to select a qualifying site after clicking the “Register Now” button.
Note: players are permitted to play in one qualifying round per championship. If you wish to change qualifying site after registering for a qualifier, please contact a member of the Mass Golf Championship Department directly.
If you are ineligible for an event due to not meeting the eligibility requirements, you won’t be able to select on a new registration (see below).
Since 2017, all Mass Golf event administration has been part of Golf Genius. In order to see your current and past event registration/participation history (since 2017) please follow the steps below:
If you are experiencing issues creating an account or logging into an account, please refer to our TROUBLESHOOTING AND FAQ PAGE.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Kevin Eldridge – firstname.lastname@example.org – (774) 430-9103