- Golfer Benefits
Continuing in 2022, Mass Golf will be using Golf Genius for online event registration. Registrations for all championships, women’s championships, women’s tournaments, mixed team and parent/child tournaments will be done using Golf Genius. Please note that the registration process for Member Days, Spring Teams and Fall Cup will NOT be part of this process.
Registration Open Dates
Event registration will “open” on Tuesday, March 1st for a select number of events. Complete Registration Open Schedule for all Mass Golf events can be found by clicking the link.
Event Registration Profile Required
All competitors will need to create an “event registration profile” in Golf Genius this season. This profile will be your “go to” account for all future Mass Golf event registrations for championships, women’s championships, women’s tournaments, mixed team and parent/child tournaments. Please see below for step-by-step instructions on how to create your Golf Genius profile.
Already have a Golf Genius profile?
Anyone who has created a Golf Genius profile in the past with your home club or another association will still need to register for an account. However, please be sure to use the same email address and password that you used when creating a profile at your home club or with another association.
1) Click on the following link to be brought to the Player Profile Registration | Log-in page: massgolfregister.golfgenius.com
2) Click the “Click Here to Register” button outlined in pink below and enter your GHIN Number and Last Name
You must have an active GHIN number at a Mass Golf member club to create your profile. If you do not have an active GHIN Number please click here to obtain one via the Members Now! program, or contact your home club to have them activate (reactivate) you in the club’s handicap system.
3) Fill out all required portions of the Registration Form and click “Register”
4) Confirm Email & Username via confirmation email
5) Your profile has been created and you may now register for Mass Golf events
1) Players can find the 2022 schedules for Championships, Women’s Championships, Women’s Tournaments and Mixed Team & Parent/Child Tournaments under the “Events Schedules” tab. These pages will direct you to the Mass Golf Championship landing pages. For each Qualifier/Championship you would like to enter – click on the “Registration Now Available” to sign up for that specific Qualifier/Championship.
To register for a qualifier for an applicable championship, you can register for the qualifier by clicking on the championship you are looking to qualify for on the Mass Golf website. You will then be prompted to select a qualifying site after clicking the “Register Now” button.
Note: players are permitted to play in one qualifying round per championship. If you wish to change qualifying site after registering for a qualifier, please contact a member of the Mass Golf Championship Department directly.
If you are ineligible for an event due to not meeting the eligibility requirements, you won’t be able to select on a new registration (see below).
If you are experiencing issues creating an account or logging into an account, please refer to our TROUBLESHOOTING AND FAQ PAGE.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Kevin Eldridge – email@example.com – (774) 430-9103