2023 Mother Son Modified Scotch
Indian Pond Country Club
Kingston, MA | July 18
ENTRY FEE: $225 Per Teams of Two
REGISTRATION OPENS: May 16, 2023 at 10:00 AM
ENTRY CLOSE: Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- 18 holes of Modified Scotch format (commonly known as Modified Foursomes)
- Both golfers hit their tee shot and select which drive they want to use. They then play alternate shots into the hole.
- Gross and Net Divisions
- 60% of lower handicap plus 40% of higher handicap for team handicap
- One competitive round of golf
- Player lunch
- Prize certificates for top finishers to be used at host club
- Cart fee and practice balls
- Two person teams
- Mothers/Grandmothers and Sons/Grandsons
- Amateur golfers who have an active Mass Golf Membership with a Handicap Index® not exceeding 54.0 (as determined by the Handicap Revision on the date of entry)
- Players with a Handicap Index higher than 36.0 will be limited to a 36.0 Playing Handicap™
- Mothers/Grandmothers can play with up to two sons.
- Senior Division: Sons 19 years and older
- Junior Division: Sons 18 years and younger
- Golfers compete in divisions that are determined by the age of the son.
- Son’s age as of July 18, 2023
If you have a junior under the age 19 who does not have a Mass Golf Membership, contact Mass Golf to establish a membership.
2022 TOURNAMENTS RESULTS & Highlights