- Golfer Benefits
NORTON, Massachusetts – The Arbella Insurance Group welcomes the return of the largest golf exposition in New England, The Northeast Golf Show. The show is set for March 17-19 inside the 80,000-sq. ft. Socios.com Field House at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
Mass Golf will be joined by First Tee Massachusetts, along with other golf industry companies, organizations, and representatives from around the region.
“The Northeast Golf Show is the official launch of the golf season each year,” said Greg Sampson, Co-Founder and Director of Marketing for the Northeast Golf Show. “This year, we have new interactive experiences, such as Break the Glass and even Pickle Ball. On the range, we are offering custom fitting appointments for golfers of all skill sets and ages. The goal is to make this an event people look forward to each year.”
Golf enthusiasts can enjoy more than 200 golf-related exhibits, contests and interactive features. The Northeast’s largest demo and custom fitting area, the OnCore Golf Range, presents an opportunity to explore the latest in equipment innovation, while the Golf Fore Less Pro Shop offers some of the best deals of the season. Plus, turn to the experts for help planning your next golf getaway.
There are multiple ticket options for the 2023 Northeast Golf Show. Skip the line and save by purchasing tickets in advance. Active Mass Golf Members receive an exclusive discount of $5 off tickets to the event and $10 off a VIP Experience Package.
Don’t forget to stop by the Mass Golf booth to pick up some giveaway items and learn more about our events and programming for the 2023 season. Representatives from Arbella will also be at the Mass Golf booth ready to help our Members save on their Auto and Home Insurance, one of the many great benefits of being an active Mass Golf member.
*** Gillette Stadium is a CASHLESS venue. Credit Card/Debit Card are required for admission at the door & concessions ***
OPTION #1: GENERAL ADMISSION
Adults can purchase one-day admission for $14 per day if purchased online, or $16 when purchased onsite. Children (17 & under) can enter for free. Includes a one-year digital subscription to GOLF Magazine.
OPTION #2: NORTHEAST GOLF CLUB 2023
For $50, a Northeast Golf Club 2023 ticket includes a 2023 Northeast Golf Pass, entry into all onsite contests, and a one-year digital subscription to GOLF Magazine.
OPTION #3: VIP TICKET
There are 500 VIP tickets available for purchase at $125 each. Gain entry into all three days of the golf show, plus receive a VIP Express Entry. Benefits include:
Invited Clubs Member for a Day Experience ($150 Value) – Voucher for 18 Holes w/ cart. Limit 1 per person. Restrictions apply, contact club for details.
One round of golf, with cart, at Brattleboro CC ($85 Value). One voucher per foursome. Must be accompanied by 2-3 additional players. Tee time must be made in advance.
2023 Northeast Golf Pass: Save $1,000s on greens fees, equipment, and vacations ($65 Value)
Entry into all contests: Break the Glass, Long Putt, Closest to the Pin, Drive Fore Show ($30 Value)
Northeast Golf Show by Swingjuice t-shirt ($28 Value)
Northeast Golf Magazine – print & digital subscription ($30 Value)
Sleeve of OnCore Vero X1 golf balls ($12 Value)
One-year digital subscription to GOLF Magazine ($12 Value)
Special VIP gifts and promotions ($1,000s in Value)
Special VIP sitting area in the 19th Hole at the Show (Priceless)
**For a list of gifts & special VIP pricing, visit northeastgolfshow.com/vip**
Gillette Stadium – Socios.com Field House
1 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035
Adjacent to Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place features more than 1.3 million square feet of shopping, dining, and entertainment. You will find major fashion retailers, live and interactive entertainment, eateries, two four-star hotels, state of the art theatre and much, much more.
Friday, March 17: 1 PM – 7 PM
Saturday, March 18: 11 AM – 7 PM
Sunday, March 19: 11 AM – 5 PM
**Please note that the Box Office and Show admittance closes 1 hour prior to the end of the show each day**
ABOUT THE SHOW
– Demo and get fit for the latest equipment from major manufacturers at the OnCore Golf Range
– Shop the best deals of the season in the Golf Fore Less Pro Shop
– Demo the latest PXG Equipment and schedule a custom fitting at Pure Golf
– Exhibitors offer great deals on merchandise and many exhibiting companies feature the latest looks that you may not traditionally find in your local pro shop.
– There are a variety of travel destinations, golf resorts, public courses, and private clubs available to help you plan your season. Customize your next golf trip at the show.
– Play a hole on a bucket list golf course in the Clarity Golf Simulator Lounge
– Get a quick tune-up at the New England PGA Learning Center
– Get a golf and/or baseball swing assessment w/ NPI Golf & Baseball Coaches
– Receive an assessment at the TB12 Fitness Zone
– Get fit at the Bettinardi Hive and try the latest putters on the market at the Grass 365 Practice Putting Green
– Check out custom golf cars and the newest golf carts with Five Star Golf Cars and Utility Vehicles
– Test your skills in contests: PXG longest putt, Capital Construction closest to the pin, Leaderboard – New England 3-Shot Challenge w/ Tour Edge, Drive Chip & Putt, and more.
– Feel your ideal swing at the Robo Golf Pro Pavilion with Ocean State Golf Academy
– Play a round on the Metro Mini Links Putting Course to help raise money for the Jimmy Fund
– Enter for a Chance to Win Various Sweepstakes Around the Show. Find a QR Code, Scan, and Complete.
Mass Golf is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to advancing golf in Massachusetts by building an engaged and inclusive community around the sport.
With a community made up of over 110,000 golf enthusiasts and over 360 member clubs, Mass Golf is one of the largest state golf associations in the country. Members enjoy the benefits of handicapping, engaging golf content, course rating and scoring services along with the opportunity to compete in an array of events for golfers of all ages and abilities.