2023 Mother Daughter / Member Junior Modified Scotch
Meadow Brook Golf Club
Reading, MA | July 10
8:30 AM Shotgun Start
ENTRY FEE: $225 Per Team of Two
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION CLOSED
ENTRY CLOSE: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Mass Golf seeks to encourage participation in the Member/Junior Tournament. Please contact Mass Golf if your team seeks assistance with the junior portion of the entry fee for the Member/Junior Tournament at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 holes of Modified Scotch format (commonly known as Modified Foursomes)
- Maximum Score of 10 per hole is in effect.
- Both golfers hit their tee shot and select which drive they want to use. They then play alternate shots into the hole.
- Gross and Net Divisions
- 60% of lower handicap plus 40% of higher handicap for team handicap
- One competitive round of golf
- Player lunch
- Prize certificates for top finishers to be used at host club
- Cart fee and practice balls
- Two person teams
- Mothers and Daughters as well as unrelated Women and Juniors teams
- Amateur golfers who have an active Mass Golf Membership with a Handicap Index® not exceeding 54.0 (as determined by the Handicap Revision on the date of entry)
- Players with a Handicap Index higher than 36.0 will be limited to a 36.0 Playing Handicap™
- Mothers/Grandmothers can play with up to two daughters.
- The term “Mother” includes Grandmothers and Great-Grandmothers. The term “Daughter” includes Granddaughter, Great-Granddaughter, and Daughter-in-law.
Tournaments & divisionS
Mother/Daughter Modified Scotch Tournament:
- Senior Division: Daughters 19 years and older
- Junior Division: Daughters 18 years and younger
- Golfers compete in divisions that are determined by the age of the daughter.
- Daughter’s age as of July 10, 2023
Member/Junior Modified Scotch Tournament:
- Juniors 18 years and under
- Junior’s age as of July 10, 2023
If you have a junior who does not have a Mass Golf Membership, contact Mass Golf to establish a membership.
Mass Golf seeks to encourage participation in the Member/Junior Tournament. Please contact Mass Golf if your team seeks assistance with the junior portion of the entry fee for the Member/Junior Modified Scotch Tournament at email@example.com.
2022 TOURNAMENTS Highlights